Monday, September 20, 2010

Cookies for the hubby and friends

Okay, I've got one last post for you before I head out the door for a few days! I couldn't leave my hubby with an empty platter for home baked goodies, so I whipped up a batch of Ginger Crinkle Cookies. These are my favorite fall cookies!
They are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
I decided he didn't need the whole 4 dozen cookies so I made a few little cards...
packaged up 6 cookies into little bags I had down in the studio.

A nice Fall little treat to say "thinking of you" I am going to drop these off to a couple girls I know this morning. One is for my sweet friend Andrea for dropping me at the airport and helping take care of Koko while I am gone, and the last one is for my brother and his family for picking me up at the airport tonight and letting me stay the night.
I think the hubby will be happy for a few days =)
My hubby left as usual this morning for work, so I have already "hidden" his little cards. I have already gotten the coffee pot ready for him so he won't find this one until tomorrow night.
He will find this one tonight.
This one he may find tonight, or tomorrow not sure! It will depend if he eats the homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight, or takes it for lunch tomorrow! Ha! I have a few others scattered different places, in his sock drawer, under some towels in the bathroom... you get the idea!

Have a fun filled week!

No comments: