Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall homespun wreath

I have now made a total of 3 of the banners and will try to make a couple more. Each one is a little different.
The next project I worked on came from here. She used halloween fabric, soo cute! (Be sure to check it out!) I decided to make mine more fall. Just needed a hanger, ribbon and some fabric, about a yard total. 
Bend the hanger into a circle.

Cut the fabric into strips. I tore mine they were about 6 inches by 1 1/2 inches. I tied them onto my hanger. I decided to cut some that were 9 inches by 3/4 inch also and tied those in between the others so it didn't look so uniform.

When I was at JoAnn I bought some flower clips that were on sale for 40% off to add to my wreath! I LOVE it! I decided to hang it with the ribbon so it hung a little lower.
See the tan, pink and blue fabric... I will make another one with some shells on it to use for spring or summer!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

No comments: