Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update on Justin and Genna's house





Genna and Justin worked in their front yard last weekend, so here is the after! They are really enjoying being home owners =)

Remember what the before was like?

Genna has been able to unpack the boxes I took to her so here is a little updated picture of the kitchen.

The dining room, I think this room is my favorite! She is doing a wine theme in the dining room and a mushroom theme in the kitchen.

Guest bedroom. Yes, she is a red girl! It looks so nice Genna! Love the book case!

The man cave and her office.



Another angle of kitchen. I stole these images off her Facebook profile! Hopefully she won't mind! hehe! But I just had to share! I just love their home...

Thanks for stopping by today, this is the second post of the day, so scroll down!

No comments: