Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kitchen make over part two.


This is a picture of my dining room before the new paint color. I am still searching my archives for a before of the kitchen! (I realize that it doesn't show the before color on the sides, if I find a better one I will edit this post) I move my furniture around pretty often, at least 3 times a year!

Here it is after, it feels so much lighter! I am working on a craft project for the corner of the dining room, using recipe cards and frames. =)
Here is another view.

This is above the microwave.... I am waiting for the hubby to install a little puck light up there for me so it will light up.

The corner of the kitchen.
Another view, I am waiting for the hubby to install a bamboo shade on that window too. Bamboo shades are soo popular right now, and they are so inexpensive! $19.99 at Home Depot! I would like one for the dining room window too, someday!
The hubby's little area. The coffee pot for his 5:30 am rising, and his two full jars of treats! I am trying to decide on a vinyl saying to go over the opening.
I am happy with the paint! I think it has made the kitchen more me... and paint is pretty cheap if I decide to change my mind again! Which I do alot!
Koko pouted all day, because I ignored her needs. =( But I got sidetracked AGAIN! Hehe! and started organizing.
This is the junk drawer. I swear I organize it every year! But this year I bought....
a junk drawer organizer for $7.99!

much better!
Now I am working on the drawer of oversized cooking utensils...
I bought this for $9.99 at Lowes. So off I go to organize!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!


Updated to add before picture of the kitchen with the peanut butter colored walls... sorry about all stuff on the counters, a craft party was going on!


No comments: