Sunday, October 10, 2010

Surprise Birthday party for Jessica!

 My friend Jessica is having a Birthday soon. Her sister Sarah contacted me about  8 weeks ago to see if I would help her contact some of Jessica's friends for a surprise party! I of course said YES! It was a great party with a mexican fiesta theme on Saturday. She was surprised, I think! hahaa! I made the banner above.

This a close up, sorry I guess I forgot to take a picture before I hung it in the window. Oopsies...
 I made a few pom-poms too!
 Her team mates from soccer supplied the mini cupcakes, so cute!
 Taco bar, vegies, fruit, chips, salsa... plenty of food for everyone! YUMMY too!
 I brought some fun mustaches, thanks for wearing them ;) above is Sarah, Jon and Jessica
 Jessica the birthday girl and Sarah her sister
 Jessica and Jon sporting some flamingo sunglasses I included in her gift, she loves flamingos!
The birthday girl and I! Thank you Sarah for letting me help and getting to know you better! Jessica thanks for putting up with my crazy ways ;) I love having you for a friend! Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY week with all these fun parties!

The hubby and I got to spend the day together, we went to ReStore! LOVE that place, I will have a post tomorrow of my purchases!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! It was the best party!! So very sweet! I loved it!! All the decorations are still up! :)