Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas tags 2010 reveal =)

 Before I left to go out of town I gave you a glimpse at the Christmas tags I was working on for my families Christmas gift exchange. Now that most of my family have seen them I thought I would post them here for you to see. (Mom, yours are on the way)
 Unfortunately my local scrapbook store did not have enough of the white rickrack, which reminded me of the fuzzy top on a stocking.
 A picture of the inside of the tags. I got the idea for this years tags from here.
I used black rickrack too which I actually like also, it reminds of the fuzzy top of Santa's boot!

Have you been working on Christmas yet? The hubby and I are doing another mini photo shoot from here... with Koko this time! If they turn out I am hoping to use them for our Christmas cards this year!

Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are soooo cute!! You are very creative!! :~) I love how they remind you of a Santa boot! :)