Friday, October 1, 2010

Lots more pictures! haha!

 Day 3 in San Antonio! Spa day! We originally had our spa day scheduled for yesterday, but do to a little mix up we changed it to today. We immediately went down stairs for our latte then headed to the spa for our 9:00 a.m. appointment. It was soo relaxing, I didn't take my camera, so I didn't get any pictures of the spa, but it is a small spa. We finished about 11:15 so we headed back to the room and cleaned up to head out for lunch!
 Each day before we left we stopped at the front desk to check out an umbrella, after our first day of down pour! Haha! Of course, we never needed to use it!
 Yummy, BBQ sliders and coleslaw for lunch. Then we went in search of the Alamo!


 Me standing in front of the Alamo. We decided to sign up for the city Trolley tour.
 It is a 1 hour tour that you can get off and on as many times as you like. It stops at 3 of the missions, the german neighborhood, the Tower of the Americas, and the marketplace.



 We got off at the marketplace for about 50 minutes, which was perfect.




 After the tour ended we spied a vintage antique jewelry store, I had to go in!
 The people who own it are soo fun! We tried on a 7 carat diamond ring, he tried to get us to try on all kinds of jewelry, but we just did the ring! I loved these earrings! $16,500.00! He said I could try them on, but I declined. Just snapped a picture instead. GORGEOUS!
We headed back to the hotel and read by the pool again until the sun went down, then went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner outside, then sat outside our hotel by the water for a nightcap, discussing where we should go next year for our girls trip!

We spent our last morning by the pool reading before showering and packing up to head home. Thank you Kari for picking such a great vacation spot, it was PERFECT! Next year is my turn I hope I can make it as perfect as this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!!