Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally got this to work! UGH!!! =/

Sorry it took so long for me to get back with this post! My goodness took a couple days for me to figure out the changes that blogger incorporated in my little upgrade of more space, NOT an easy task. I almost was afraid I was going to have to start a whole new blog. Anyway, I think I have it figured out (I hope, *fingers crossed*).
So the green chalk board I am in love with too! Can't decide where is should go... maybe the kitchen?
I distressed the edges of this one also, I like to see the wood come through, makes me happy *grin*
It may need to go in the crafty studio!? Definitely will be headed to ReStore to purchase more of these cupboard doors for $3.00! I would like to do a couple red ones... maybe a purple one! This one only cost me $5.50 with cupboard and spray paint I bought at JoAnn with a 50% off coupon.
Or I may just move it around to different rooms haha!

I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend to my friend Jessica! (this post was created Thursday)

The hubby and I have lots of plans this weekend! Saturday morning we start with a mini photo shoot with carlyteephotography our third this year! Then we are headed to the apple orchard, the pumpkin patch, the corn maze, the Lynden Craft and Antique Fair and lunch! The hubby may take me on my first flight in the new airplane too! We will see how the weather is. I am hoping on Sunday to take a picnic lunch up to Mt Baker! Hope you enjoy a fall weekend too!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my lovely friend! I love these chalk boards! Maybe you could show me how you do them! Have fun this weekend! Let me know how the pumpkin patch and corn maze are! Such a pretty day for it! Thanks again for making my birthday so special you are an amazing friend!