Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Goodies and have you been Boo'd?

 I spent yesterday cleaning up the craft studio, and doing a little crafting! I ordered these CU-UTE crocheted items from one of my favorite etsy sellers!
 The owls are my favorite =)
 I also received another shipment of yummy wrinkle ribbon from another of my favorite etsy sellers.
 She always adds a little of her hand dyed ribbon for me to sample as a free gift.
 I am finally done unpacking from my trip last week. I had to ship a box to myself... ya, I enjoyed my shopping with my sis! I can't pass up an embroidered picture... this one came from a cute consignment boutique, the candy corn came from a place called Kneaders! Fun place for shopping, good lattes, lots of breads, cinnamon rolls, scones you get the point stuff I shouldn't be eating! Ha!
 I put Betty Boo in my kitchen window with a glittered "Boo" sign.
 Have you been Boo'd? I am working on a couple of Boo buckets...
 Fun little spider on my tags
 Found this poem on the internet at Papertrey Ink, so I typed it up and printed it off. There are all kinds of different poems on the internet, but this one I liked the best because of the line "we like to share fun".
 This is the front of the tags that will go on the buckets
This is the back of the tag, such a fun thing to do for Halloween!
I also created a few Halloween cards to send out with a couple gifts, I found these owls at I think Michael's.
 The inside of the cards
 I am slowly unpacking my treasures I brought home from Grandmas house too. This box is an old Linen stationary box with addresses and doodles drawn all over it in pencil, not sure who's writing it is.
But inside... vintage buttons =D and doll socks.

Only 79 days until Christmas... WOW! I am feeling a little pressured *giggle* So much to plan for. Cookie exchange, Winter dinner party, word of the year for 2011, craft party, shopping!

Are you planning anything special for Halloween? Fall dinner party? Costume party? When the kids where small we ALWAYS had the kids Halloween/Costume Party at our house, so much fun! Well, got lots to do... enjoy your day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!! Those owls, birds and pumpkins are soooo freakin cute :) I love the Booooo idea :)