Monday, August 23, 2010

My sister Becky and I drove over to where my dad lives to help them finish cleaning out my grandma's house. While in Reno I rented a compact car to get around, when I arrived to pick up the rental this is what was waiting for me! Haha! A Chevy Silverado extended cab truck! The fuel for it was no fun but it was nice to have something to haul things around!
My sister Becky had to take a few minutes to pick some blackberries! It was so much fun to hang with her for a few days and I can't wait to spend a week with here next month at her house!
Justin is finally feeling better, so here is the last two rooms of Genna and Justin's house. This is the master bedroom from the doorway into the room.
From the master bathroom.
The walkin closet.
The little niche above the walkin closet.
The master bathroom. Behind the glass doors is a huge garden tub.
Double sinks!
Such a great size master bathroom!
Genna made us a fruit pizza for dessert Saturday evening when Adam and Lacy were here. She is really enjoying her kitchen!
Mmmm, yum!

Well back to painting! Back soon!

No comments: