Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beaded Bracelets

On Thursday I had a chance to drive to Oak Harbor and see a friend of ours Amanda, I've mentioned her before. Her hubby is on deployment and she just had her second baby about 6 weeks ago. Above is her older boy Danny.
I mentioned in an older post that I had been doing some beaded bracelets lately. I was able to finish the other three that I had been working on. I couldn't go empty handed to Amanda's house so I took her a bracelet and some jam! =)
This one is peaches and pinks, it was my favorite until I did the one below.
The one above is my favorite so far. The colors are lavender and silver. I like the vintage look of the silver beads.
I was a little skeptical of the colors in this one but it actually looks pretty in real life. Copper, teal and shades of mossy green.
This is the one I posted a few days ago, I added a little charm on each that I found at JoAnns, it's a heart that says made with love! Love it!

I packaged Amanda's bracelet and card in a cellophane bag and used a clip that I attached buttons and ribbon to close it.
This is the card I did for her, I am not sure where all this orange is coming from lately? Maybe too much sun! LOL! Glad for the rain we got yesterday, I may be ready for fall!
The card and the bracelet together.

Not sure I will be able to part with this one! I am still going to try to do some matching earrings with some of the bracelets, it's been fun!

No comments: