Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bookmarks and card

I made a couple bookmarks with stamps and a diecut I ordered from my favorite store Papertrey Ink I kept one and gave one away to my friend Jessica. She is always loaning me books and I wanted to thank her. The one above is the one I kept for myself.
This is the little package I made up for Jessica. The bookmark from the diecut is also used as a tag on the outside of the cello bag.
On the inside of the cello bag is the card, and some bookplates I also used a Papertrey die for and another surprise bookmark. I totally cased this idea from here.
I don't think you can ever have too many bookmarks! I usually have at least two books I am reading! LOL! I need to make myself one of these!
I wrapped the bookplates up with some of my wrinkle ribbon. I have more coming so I am feeling like sharing the love a little =) Oopsey did I say I have more coming??? Luckily my hubby doesn't pay attention to the crafty posts! Hehe!
Thanks Jessica for loaning me books! I know you are reading this! *waving*
I loved this little saying for the bookmark I had to use it! So fun!

Have a fun day!

No comments: