Saturday, August 28, 2010

After photos of Justin and Genna's house

I am finally home! Yay! I am back to having internet access!
Above are the color chips Genna and Justin picked out for the paint in their new home.
Genna picked out this photo from Better Homes and Gardens as her inspiration for her living room.
This is a quick picture of Lacey and my son Adam, they came for a visit while I was visiting in Reno. It was so wonderful to spend time with them!
Here is the after paint in the living room. We went to several stores looking for affordable bamboo blinds for the windows, I finally bought some at Home Depot that hopefully will go up soon, I will post a pic when they are up.
The new brown wall in the dining room! As I was pouring the paint into the paint tray, it was like pouring melted chocolate. Yum!
It's hard to see the color on the living room walls, but I promise they are no longer boring white walls, they are a light brown/tan.
I painted the built- in the same color as the wall, then painted the shelves white.
In real life it really added a homeyness feel to the room.
The red kitchen wall after 2 coats of paint! I hate red walls! Ugh! it took 5 coats of paint to cover it.
But it turned out gorgeous! I painted the wall behind it in the laundry room the same color, Genna LOVES red.
Adds a nice pop of color in the kitchen I think!
It matches her new coffee maker! Hehe!
The night before I left Justin cooked dinner of carne asada tacos and homemade guacamole! Mmm, mmm delish! He even shared the recipe!
I love your new home Genna and Justin! Can't wait to see what you do next!
Genna, I love your new dark hair color too!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments: