Monday, May 3, 2010

Grandmas House

Wow! It's been a while since I posted! I had to make an unexpected trip to my Grandmas house. Koko and I drove for 15 hours to get there in one day! It was a LONG day! We spent a week there with her, then drove over the hill to see Genna and Justin. Above is a pic of Grandmas house, sorry it is crooked! Ha!
This is the back porch... I really wanted to clean it up and plant some flowers, ran out of time this trip. Well, and the rain didn't help. I am planning another one at the end of the month. (Yes, I am finally quitting my job! WooHoo!)
This is another little seating area in the back yard, the guy who does the yard work, does such a great job! Her yard is HUGE!
I took my camera outside one morning and took some pictures of the flowers... I couldn't resist!
This is the deck, I also really wanted to clean this area up and plant flowers and put the umbrella up...
More flowers! So pretty!
Forget me nots... one of my favorites. I am going to try to plant some here in Bellingham.
Camellias! I did plant one of these here at the Farnes Casa, but in red! I picked a HUGE bouquet of the camellias and forget me nots for the dining room table, gorgeous!

Grandmas front porch, we spent a couple days out here talking and watching the traffic go by! When I go back I will add flowers here too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: