Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy box!

I received a Happy box today! It was wonderful to come home from a LONG day that started at 3:00 am saying goodbye to Scott at the airport, to being at work at 6:45, and giving my notice at work to a box full of goodies from Papertrey Ink my FAVORITE store!
More buttons, paper and stamps!
Notice the cute airplane stamp!?!
Sorry about the glare, I took the pictures tonight when it was dark out already. I will try to take new ones tomorrow.
I can't wait to try the ric-rac die cut! SOOO cute!
I also stopped at the scrapbook store on my way home.

Scott made it safely to Miami :) Special thanks to my friend Andrea, she took me to dinner and a walk around the marina! Tomorrow evening will be filled with cooking and preparing for Cinco de Mayo for work, I will be sure to take a few pictures to share!

Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments: