Saturday, May 8, 2010

A clean slate...

Spent most of the day working in the back yard. I started by bringing all the tools and yard decor out of the shed...
Then moved onto weeding the bed by the shed! Oops, that wasn't on the list for today! LOL! Do you ever do that? Start with a plan then begin doing something you weren't even planning? Unfortunately, I do it ALL the time! Ha!
It sure looks nice though, and it was going to need to be done at some point! I am trying to decide what to do with this area. I like the idea of putting some kind of vine that could maybe grow up the tree and a little on the shed? I also like the idea of an old bike with a basket on front or wheelbarrow filled with flowers? I kinda like the idea of making a fairy house too! Hehe!
Uhmm, maybe I should plant the garden, put up a little fence with a gate.... oops, again not on the list for today!
This area here would be so perfect for a deck with a hot tub! Look at the view from here...

Isn't it fabulous?!
Okay, okay I did get the patio cleaned. The pots filled with new soil ready for flowers...
The rest of the yard decor cleaned and put up...
Around the pond cleaned up and weeded...
The table and chairs scrubbed clean enough to eat my dinner on tonight! Yummy taco salad and a beer!
Played with Koko ALL day!
Can't wait to sit here again tomorrow... after my run to Starbucks for a latte and a scone! It is Mother's Day afterall!
I am back at the front window again tonight, waiting for the sun to set. The house is clean, the laundry is done, I have 2 magazines to flip through and am going to be searching the internet for ideas on my color scheme for my flowers this year so I can shop tomorrow! (Remember last year was red, white and blue.) And Koko is asleep next to me, I think I finally wore her out!

Had a great day! But I am missing Scott terribly, and just got a call that my Grandma is back in the hospital. I don't know much right now... hoping to hear more soon =/ So very glad I will be seeing Scott and ALL three kids on Thursday!

Hope your day was just how you planned it to be!

No comments: