Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day! I received 2 bouquet's of flowers yesterday! Haha! When the first one arrived it was such a surprise that it was from my sweet hubby! The inscription on the card brought tears to my eyes =) he can be so sweet!
When the second one arrived it was an even bigger surprise! It was from him also! Hmm, I called him to ask if he meant to send 2 bouquets?! He ordered online for the first time (usually he calls the florist himself) so I guess he either hit transmit twice or someone made a mistake? I LOVE them both!!! I don't have any pics of mother's day cards or gifts for my mom or Scott's... I have had so much going on that I ordered flowers this year! I know... but sometimes you gotta just let some things go. Hopefully very soon I will have alot more time to do the things I want! He!
Want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all that you have taught me about being a great mom and person! I think you did a GREAT job leading by example!
And to Scott's mom... Happy Mother's Day! I couldn't ask for a sweeter mother-in-law. Thank you for raising such wonderful sons! I think mine turned out perfect, even if he was a little trying at times ;) We LOVE you both so much!
This is the sunset out the front window last night... Gorgeous!
This morning I am once again on the back patio, on the lounger... just had a hummingbird fly past me on the way to the feeder I put up yesterday. (Couldn't get my camera out fast enough to take a pic!)
My little pal is here too!!!
Waiting for me to toss the ball already this morning! Ugh!
I guess this will be how I spend my day again today... tossing the ball in between planting some flowers in the pots, maybe sanding the little hutch, and possibly painting the kitchen! But, I am definitely getting into the craft room today!!!

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!


PS: My grandma is in the hospital... they think she had a heart attack and gave her a blood transfusion last night. I am hoping that I will be able to finish my last 2 weeks at work before heading over to California to help.

No comments: