Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some painting, and some crafting

I have been working on finishing a few things. Above is the wall that goes from my living room to my dining room. I need to get a second coat on, but Koko is not cooperating with me on that.
I love the color, Tepee Brown. I may continue the color into my kitchen, haven't decided yet. And I want to put a stripe around the spare bedroom using this color too.

A few pages from the perpetual calenders I have finally finished! Yay, they will be going out this week.
Perpetual calendars are great! I have two of them, one for family and friends and one for co-workers. 

What is a perpetual calendar you ask? It is a calendar you use over each year to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Dates that don't change.
 
I still have a list a mile long to finish, AND I picked up a few things at Treasury last weekend when they had their big Summer Sale.... 6 Christmas presents! Woohoo! I am just waiting on the vinyl sayings to be done for me and I will finish those up too! Oh, and I need to take pics of the strawberry jam all decorated so I can post them. I wonder if I can get hubby to take me to pick raspberries tomorrow, his only day off? mmmh.... he may just eat more than he picks! Hehe! I guess we will see tomorrow, I want to make jam and syrup :)


Have a great day!

No comments: