Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Reunion sneak peeks.....

My family, (on my mom's side) is coming to the Pacific Northwest for a family reunion next weekend! My brother and his family, my sister and her family, my step brother and his family, my mom and step dad, and 2 of the 3 kids (plus Genna is bringing her boyfriend Justin) will all be arriving by Friday. We have quite the plans for the weekend. Above is the tag for the beach towels that grandma and grandpa bought for each of the grand kids 14 total!  I love how they turned out :) I didn't want to spend a lot of money, kids being kids they will just throw them away. But me being me couldn't just hand them a towel.... and say here ya go. I had to make them special.
Here is all 14, the girls all got the same color, and the boys all got the same color, no arguing here noway... pretty smart huh?
I couldn't leave out the adults. Each "couple" will be receiving a little "Welcome" basket. I rounded up a few things....
And created a few of these to put in with lots of other goodies. I will post pics of the actual baskets later... don't want to spoil all the fun ;)


Off to bake Zucchini Bread, and cookies.... oh and put a couple blackberry pies together too!

Come back soon!

No comments: