Monday, November 1, 2010
Finishing up October...
I had a touch of food poisoning or the flu over the weekend, just didn't feel the greatest. We did manage to take a look at 4 more houses... still loving the "Laurie" house. We are waiting for the owners to find a new house, the house they had planned on buying was sold to someone else last week. Then we will place another offer on it... soo many decorating ideas swirling through my head! I was hoping to be in before Christmas, but I have a feeling it won't happen. That is okay though, think of all the Christmas decor I can buy on clearance after Christmas to decorate for next year! Haha!
November already! Wow! So much to get done. Here is a few of the things on my list for November...
1. Christmas shopping
2. presents wrapped/mailed out
3. finish Christmas cards/mail out
4. put away outdoor furniture/decor (guess this will get done today with this wind!)
5. finish painting family room
6. build mantle on family room fireplace
7. think about "word of the year" for 2011
8. take down Halloween decor/add a little more Thanksgiving
9. cookie/candy exchange in December? Need to discuss with Jessica!
10. finish mini-books!!! Dang I really need to move this up to #1!
That will do it for today's post! I've got laundry to start and a refrigerator to clean out today. Hope you have a lovely week!