Tuesday, November 9, 2010

46 days until Christmas!

 Yes, that is correct, ONLY 46 days! Isn't my countdown frame cute? I purchased a kit from Treasury of memories when I went to the open house. The circle is chalkboard vinyl.
 I added the ribbon and bells, I think the example they had used the same ribbon and one bell.
 I changed the paper, the paper that came with the kit was cute, but I liked this better.
Yes, I bought more than one, so I am making a few for gifts =) Each will have different paper though.

I am thinking my "word for 2011" is going to be GIVE. What do you think? Do you have a word that inspires you each year? I am also considering STORY. I will hopefully be back tomorrow with a few more finished projects!

Have a fun filled fabulous day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute!! I love it!