Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catch up on crafty stuff...

Warning this is a crafty post!!!
It's been a while since I posted any crafty things so I thought I would post a few of the things I have done in the last few weeks. A few cards...for a couple of special friends!

I had fun adding a couple personal touches.
A little jewelry making... hadn't done any in about a year or more! My cousin Rachel and my friend Jessica inspired me to get back into it!
I am working on a few more, but ran out of beads! Ha! I was trying to use up what I had on hand.
I think I will do a pair of earrings to go with this bracelet.
I have been giving out my homemade Triple Berry Jam to different hostesses and friends, and of course I need to decorate them before giving them! =)
A little fabric, ribbon and buttons and its done!
Loving my wrinkle ribbon! I am having a hard time using it! Hehe! But I know where to get more ;) ETSY! I could try making my own, hmmm maybe I will.
I hadn't made any wine labels lately either! Picked this bottle up at Trader Joes.
Stamped a new label using waterproof labels and the Festive Labels stamp set from here. (The stamp set is at the top of the page and the labels are on the bottom of the page.)
Used some ink to make the label look a little aged and added buttons then cut around the image pulled the backing off and stuck it to the bottle.
I then made a vintage-y looking tag to go around the top with some fabric, buttons, ribbon, an antiqued paper doily and a flower made from an old book page.
Such a fun hostess gift! One of my favorites to give!
Yes, my bottle came out of the fridge! Haha! I wanted to make sure it was ready to serve when I gave my gift, so I chilled it then decorated it then chilled it somemore!

Have a lovely evening!

No comments: