Sunday, January 10, 2010

One little word 2010=Balance

ETA: a friend at work, Andrea wrote out the Balance for me, she did a fabulous job! I love it. All I had to do was mount it and frame it! Thanks Andrea =D

Balance: A desirable point between two or more opposite forces. My one little word for 2010. (Last years word was complete) If you aren't familiar with this idea you can go here to learn more. You can read about my one little word last year here. I think it was pretty successful! So I am trying it again!
Balance= eating a balanced diet =) I desire to be healthy, but I also desire pasta, chocolate, and Vanilla Lattes from Starbucks! But I am getting used to just Lattes instead.

Balance= balance my time, make time for crafting which I LOVE, reading blogs I also LOVE, realizing that the house can wait a day or two so that I can enjoy other things too.

Balance= exercise, we are making a goal of walking every other day!

Balance= I have so many things I want to do to the house, this is the year some of them will get done. I am making a list of one thing every month whether it is painting a room, or pulling up the carpet on the staircase. This summer the outside of the house will get painted! And the downstairs fireplace WILL get a mantle!

Balance= last year we saw ALL of our family members. This year we are headed to Cancun with friends! Vancouver BC for a night without the puppy, and MORE camping! And I am headed to see my sis and my BFF next month, finally!

Do you have a word for the year, or do you have resolutions? I'd love to hear!


No comments: