Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mini Photo Shoot projects

I have been having fun with the prints I had printed at Costco of Scott and I from our mini photo shoot! I had several prints made into 8x8 (like the one above). Treasury had an open house today so I was able to purchase a couple 24x24 canvases for $15.00 each. I am headed out shortly to see if I can find some paper to use to finish decorating the canvas, I am thinking 8x8 squares of decorative paper... hmm maybe a couple embellishments too? Buttons or seashells or something?
I picked these up this morning at Treasury too, not sure what I am going to do with them yet.
The above is a kit...
That is becoming this! Just waiting for it to finish drying and I will find a home for it. We are headed to my company Holiday Party this evening! Hope you are having a FUN day!


No comments: