Sunday, January 24, 2010

Relay for Life notebooks...

We started off the day with homemade whole wheat and honey pancakes, topped with my homemade blueberry syrup I canned this summer, and sausage.
Then I started working on these notebooks for Jessica, Amber and myself for Relay for Life this year. I was so happy when I went to Michael's last night because I found the HOPE rhinestones and the ribbon stamp. (Among other things ;))
I altered one of the purse calendars from Michael's to match our notebooks! And made a little pocket in the back of the notebook to keep it handy.
I had to add a matching pen!
I gave the notebook 3 sections using a divider punch I have. I am very pleased with how it turned out! Now I have two more to do!
When I went to Michael's last night I was so HAPPY to see the white photo boxes I needed to finish up the studio on sale 3 for $5.00! That is quite a savings from $4.49 each! I just need to find some time to finish organizing! LOL!
I used my 50% off coupon from last week to buy one of the shelves for the studio, and Scott and I went back this morning with 2 more coupons, again, just need to find the time to paint these up so Scott can put them on the wall for me!
Koko was trying to help with the crafting! She got a paper punch stuck on her nose, and was not happy that she could not get it off!



No comments: