Saturday, January 3, 2009

One little word 2009....

I've decided my word for 2009 will be COMPLETE. If you don't know about this inspiring idea you can go to alli edwards blog and read more about it. (I don't know yet how to attach a direct link, but I am working on it :D)

My goals for the New Year are to complete the many projects I have started, complete moving into my house of 1 1/2 years, complete future projects in a timely manner, and complete my list of thoughts that I have written down so far this year. The main complete for today, is to complete all the birthday cards I need for the month of January, get them all ready to mail, most of the people who know me, know that I have a terrible time sending out holiday items in a timely manner! LOL! But after reading a few blogs this morning I am finding out I am not alone, and seems to be the norm for paper crafters! ;) Also to complete my Thank you cards from Christmas! 



The picture above is my 2009YIP for January 2. We had a terrible windstorm and a pine bough put a hole in the roof of the back patio. It bounced off the house roof and did break one of the cement tiles, so hubby had to go and caulk it back together! 

Have a great day!

No comments: