Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010!

Happy New Year!!! We started our morning and year off right! NOT! We had a healthy breakfast of crepes hehe! Not really the healthiest thing, but they sure are good! Scott loves them, and I really don't make them very often for obvious reasons :)
I spent the day doing this! ^ Can you guess what I am painting??? I am hoping to finish and load pictures by Sunday afternoon. I'd love to hear your guesses ;)
We had one of those days, we didn't leave the house ALL day, didn't even get out of our jammies. I painted, Scott worked on computer stuff, it was a windy, rainy day. I did cook prime rib, twice baked potato's, fresh baked bread, and chocolate pudding cake for dessert!
I have a whole lot to say about 2010 too! My one little word and all that, but for now I got stuff to do! So, I will be back later...

Hope you had a great New Years Day!

No comments: