Sunday, January 24, 2010

A day with Jessica :)

My friend Jessica and I got to spend the day together! We went to one of my favorite places in Fairhaven for tea and scones, Abby Tea Garden!
This is Jessica, sipping her Chai tea (they make the best Chai, IMHO!) and admiring her lovely lunch of tea sandwiches, fruit and a scone!
I tried to behave and had the tomato lentil soup! Yummy! But, I did have the Chai tea and a scone too!
The scone was yummy too!
I LOVE the way they mix and match different china patterns!

We spent the rest of the day shopping! We walked through Fairhaven to a few different shops, then dove to Paper Zone to check out the paper products. We have quite a few projects to work on for Relay For Life this year, starting with Valentine goodies! We hit JoAnn fabrics and then went to Barleans for fresh Salmon. It was a great day! Next time maybe Sarah can come?!? Oh and I guess I should let Jessica pick out a few places she wants to go to ;) Thanks Jessica!
After my fun day shopping with Jessica, the hubby and I went for a walk around Lake Padden.
We are still having very mild temperatures, it was in the high 50's today.


After our walk we cooked the Salmon from Barleans for dinner on the BBQ with some fresh carrots and snowpeas... then I went to Michaels :) didn't realize they were having a great sale too! I'll be back with that post later!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: