Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Day Family reunion

After a breakfast of Blueberry waffles, sausage, and bacon we headed to Fairhaven to do a little shopping before Genna and Adam had to head out back to Nevada. Randy, Kim and the kids headed to Vancouver for the day. The picture above is my sisters girls Sydney and Ellie with Genna. The three of them exchanged necklaces, very cute. !
Last goodbye to my kids before they headed home. 
Spent the rest of the afternoon with my sister and her family and my mom and step dad at Lake Padden just down the street from our house.
The evening ended at Milegros Mexican restaurant in Fairhaven.  We were able to sit on the patio.

My sisters family.
My step brothers family.
Randy and his family made it back just in time for dinner, which was great!
My mom and Don.
Scott and I. 

Scott then took the boys up for the last flight, and we all said our goodbyes to Matt and Becky who were leaving at 4:30 am.

It was a great weekend! I think everyone enjoyed themselves! I was exhausted! LOL! But loved it ALL!


No comments: