Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to work I go! And some peeks!


This is how Koko spent most of last week. She loved having me at home all week, not going anywhere or doing anything but snuggling her. I think she may think she is human. LOL !

This week it is back to work for me, thank goodness, I am ready! Koko, not so much! I did get a few projects done, but found I had to stay off my feet and in a laying position more than I had thought I would have to. Here are a few sneek peeks of some of the projects I worked on, hope you enjoy! Some of you may be receiving one for Christmas! wink!



The pic above, is a peek for this little guy that I am going to go see this weekend! Turnner Bruce. Isn't he adorable! I am driving down to Puyallup WA, to meet him for the first time and see his mama and their new house! His mama is my friend Sara that I posted pictures about his shower in May.
Can't wait! Then I plan on hitting Ikea before I head home! Scott and I celebrate our anniversary this Sunday. This year I am going to make sure he remembers, last year he completely forgot that we were going to take the boat tour at deception pass for our anniversary and flew all day and into the evening. He did feel bad after I reminded him! More on that later in the week, lets just say.... we already have some of our dinner in the freezer! Yum! Hint we went here......

YUM! :D


No comments: