Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Reunion day 3

Day 3 started with a photo shoot on the beach at the rental house. Scott traded a friend of ours who is a photographer for some flight time. He took pictures of each family and one of the whole gang! (pic is nephew Cooper, my sisters son)
Then it was time to look for more critters! My niece Kourtney found this crab.
This is my SIL Kimberly and niece Kourtney.
We then headed up to Semiamoo Spit to look for sand dollars! One of my favorite things to do.
This is my brother Randy and SIL Kim.

This is my sister Becky and BIL Matt.

This is nephew Noah and Koko.

The boys decided to take the raft out for a ride!


Justin and Genna walking on the beach.

We had hoped to make it to Blaine to see the tall ships, but only got to see them sail out past us on their way to Bellingham. We finished the evening with dinner at the rental of Salmon, steak, chicken legs, asparagus, salad and more oysters and clams. Then went to Fairhaven for Gelato and a walk on the pier. I don't know how I did not get pictures! Oh well.... it was a great day!

No comments: