Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few random pics and goodbyes...

Tuesday my brother and his family and my mom took the ferry to Victoria for the day. Scott and I had taken it last year, and with my surgery Wednesday we decided not to go. (Pic above is beach combing on the beach at the rental house)
We stayed home and cleaned house, did laundry, and did a little clean out at the rental house. ( the pic above is of my step brother Chris's daughter Dannielle and Don)
My step dad Don left his morning around 7:00 am. (Pic above are my nephews Noah and Brayden)
Scott and I had a fantastic dinner at one of our favorite places in Fairhaven Dirty Dans, great Prime Rib and garlic mashed potato's, I had 6 layer chocolate cake for dessert too ( bad girl I know, LOL! But it was delish!) Pic above is me, my bro and sis.
I am ready for surgery! Back when I can! (pic is Dannielle)

Stop back soon!

No comments: