Sunday, November 1, 2009

Visit from my BFF!


My best friend came to visit me last weekend! It was nice to have her here. We went and had tea at Abbey Tea Garden, one of my favorite places in Fairhaven!
The autumn color was showing off! It was a perfect fall day. I had the chance to go to some of the shops in Fairhaven that I hadn't gone into yet, so that was fun!
We also had the chance to go to a new restaurant Scott and I had been wanting to try in Birch Bay... it was delish, in fact I think the clam chowder is even better than our other favorite restaurant, and remember I am not a HUGE fan of clam chowder!
It was an absolute perfect weekend in the Pacific Northwest!

Also, need to say Happy Birthday to my mama! Thats her and my step dad in the picture below!
Love you mom!


No comments: