Sunday, November 8, 2009

Broken camera :(


Scott accidently dropped my camera and broke a small piece off the cover for the batteries, it still works, but I have to hold it closed tightly while I take pictures and download to my laptop. I am hoping Santa will bring me a new one..... it is making it difficult to take pictures and post on my blog. I finally finished the project above. I LOVE how it turned out!

I made a trip to Dollar Tree today to try to finish my Christmas shopping. I like to use things from Dollar Tree for wrapping, etc... it is so inexpensive. They have so many cute things right now! I am going to alter those felt trees with family pictures as ornaments, I will post a picture when I get them done. I bought a few inexpensive things for my Secret Santa at work too! I wanted her to have a little something to open every day for the 2 weeks we are gifting each other. I will add a few things to the other felt trees, and the snow flakes will be cute hanging in the livingroom windows!

I bought Koko a little red and white stripped sweater to wear this winter when we walk. Doesn't she look cute?

She has been wearing it all afternoon and I think she likes it! :)

Hope you had a good weekend!


No comments: