Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Last night I met a couple friends at the hubby's and my favorite restaurant Skylarks. My friend Jessica was celebrating a birthday. (She is in the middle in the picture above) My other friend Amber went too!

After dinner we went next door to CreativiTEA, yay! I have been wanting to go ever since I moved to Bellingham, but didn't want to drag the hubby there kicking and screaming, hehe!
I picked my latte mug, my paints, and my stamps...
Jessica ordered tea for us! She always thinks of everything! It was really good too. Thank you Jessica!
They have LOTS of pottery to choose from. I can't wait to go again!
Amber painted a purple ring holder...
Jessica painted a black coffee cup with purple sponged over it...
And I sponged my latte mug two colors of blue, stamped some seashell shapes in blue and then sponged some starfish salmon color in a few spots here and there.
Can't wait till Saturday when we can pick them up and see how they turned out! Thank you so much girls for inviting me! I LOVED spending time with you and can't wait to do it again, when are we making soap???

Hope you had a creative evening with friends too!


No comments: