Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner in Friday Harbor

We had Scott's sis and hubby here last week. We wish we could have spent more time with them! Thursday night we decided to meet them in Friday Harbor for dinner and fly them back to Anacortes to pick up their car. It was a fabulous night to fly! Scott may have created a monster with this one! I LOVED Friday Harbor! (the pic above is Bellingham and Mt Baker)
We snapped a few photos on our way! Don't I look relaxed? It was such a beautiful evening for a flight over the islands!
This is our landing in Friday Harbor.....
When we were eating dinner, we watched the ferries come in and out.
We ate at a great place outside! It was perfect! We will be going back!
And I am ordering this...... my fish and chips were delish, but I think it would be fun to have the crab at Fridays Crabhouse.
This is Scott and his sis!
After dinner and ice cream cones, we walked back to the airport for the short flight to Anacortes. I knew I should have checked a map, they had a bit of a walk from the airport to the ferry terminal where they left their car. Sorry guys:( now we know....

Then Scott and I flew back to Bellingham! It was a perfect evening.



No comments: