Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Visit in SLC

The hubby and I flew to Salt Lake City last Wednesday to take care of some business on Thursday, then babysat my 2 nieces and 2 nephews for my sis and her hubby. They did a 24 hour marathon... above is a pic of their "decorations" for the van they drove... the Ghizwalds from the movie vacation and their last name is Ghiz Heehee! =D
Instead of a rocking chair and grandma on the roof a baby in a car seat! Ha!
This is Noah, he baked us muffins two mornings in a row. Lemon poppy seed above and blueberry! Yummo!
This is Ellie, such a cutie!
This is Sydney, adorable!
Noah again playing basketball! The sun was so bright! They have a beautiful view of the hills behind their house.
Sydney practicing for her piano recital.
My sister made these amazing inspiration boards, I want one. This one is hers for her craft room. I forgot to take pics of Sydney and Ellie's boards but they are just as cute! You can see Izzy in the background waiting for them to return from the marathon.
A close up of one of the corners, soo so cute! We had such a great time in Salt Lake City! My sis does have another son, Copper but we didn't see much of him. Cooper is very quiet, but such a handsome guy. I am looking forward to seeing them all again in the next couple months. Saw my brother and his family too, but didn't take any pics :( and had the opportunity to see my sweet cousin and her hubby too!

Nice to be home again, if only for 11 days! We leave for Mexico next Tuesday, so excited!!!


No comments: