Monday, June 14, 2010

Craft Sneek peek...

Yesterday I was able to get into the craft studio for a couple hours. I did have to clean up from the last time I was in there... before I left for my Grandmas house... I am working on a mini album for a friend who is leaving for Alaska.
She has already sent out her address where she will be working, so I will mail this off to her before she gets there.
Maybe with some homemade cookies!





She will be able to just insert some pics, and write some journaling and it will be done! I hope she likes it!
Koko got a haircut yesterday... so cute! We are considering getting a playmate for her!
I also finally broke down and bought her a name tag! Well, I guess I should clean, do laundry, and start packing for our next trip on Wednesday!

Have a great week!

No comments: