Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paper Pumpkins

I saw these cute paper pumpkins on a few blogs that I read and thought I would try making a few. The one above is my favorite.
It is made from glittery paper.
I think they would make adorable name cards for a fall dinner. (Write each guests name on the leaf?) Scott is traveling to south of Seattle this week, a few of my co-workers have been wanting to come have dinner at my house, so I may have to make a few "name cards" and send them home with them to decorate their home with.
We had turkey for dinner last night, just turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. I made turkey soup today, but of course I cannot have white flour so homemade noodles or dumplings which I usually make could not go in, so I used gnocchi. It was delish! :D And because of the starch of the potato it thickened it as well!

Hope you are enjoying your fall favorites!


No comments: