Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dinner from Canada

Here are the baby pumpkins, gourds and squash we purchased at Stoney Ridge Farm today, I thought I would use them as fall decorations until we cook the carnival squash.
Here is a picture of the Dahlias we bought at Boxx Berry Farm. So pretty!
And our yummy dinner my friend Rimplejit brought to me from Canada. It was still warm! So yummy! She has been treating me every few weeks with her yummy cooking, she says she hasn't mastered chicken curry yet or samosas so she made a run to Canada to purchase some from her favorite restaurant. So nice of her to bring some back for us :)
She brought us chicken curry, garlic and herb tortillas, and samosas with plum sauce.
Today was such a fantastic day! Gotta love fall! Hope you had a fantastic day too!

Want to say Happy Birthday to Jody, Scott's sister! We loved seeing you a couple weeks ago, and look forward to seeing you in May!


No comments: