Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garden update and Koko finds a friend!

The lettuce is up!
The carrots and spinach are up! The peas are really trying to poke their heads through the soil.
Koko found a little friend this morning, she was outside wandering, she likes to do this when we are home on Saturday mornings together, she started barking, so I took a peek outside the door to see if she was playing with a rock like usual. Nope, she found a little caterpillar she wanted to play with her. The caterpillar was not in a playing mood however.
I just love this little area of my back yard. Koko and I were sitting here last night waiting for hubby to come home from work, listening to music, Koko sound asleep on my lap, and my laptop juggling vicariously in my arms while I watched the birds and the squirrels. 

Going to try to get some chores done today, then finish some projects.
Have a fun day!

No comments: