Sunday, June 7, 2009

A few of my yard sale finds, updated.

The little pink tin (.10 at the yard sale) holds my very favorite vintage green buttons. I {heart} buttons :D

This little picture (.10 at the yard sale) turned out way cuter in real life, I had a hard time getting a good picture of it. Anyway, I added a few buttons, some ribbon and a rub on. Cute, cute! :)
Here is the little picture in my kitchen window with the little glass (also .10 at the yard sale) doesn't it make a cute vase. I love the beading around the bottom. 
I knew the silver bowl (.50 at the yard sale) would look great when it was cleaned up and tarnish free. Right now it is on my fireplace mantel holding flowers, it would look cute this fall with pumpkins and gourds, and Christmas with ornaments or pine cones.
I'm off to Lowes to buy more spray paint and a few other things for my other projects. 

Hope you are having a creative day!

No comments: