Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sara's Baby Shower





Today was my friend Sara's baby shower that I hosted at my home. We had a great time catching up with people we haven't seen for several months. I think everything turned out great! I served Mimosas, coffee, tea, soda, pasta salad, chili relleno pie, home made salsa, chips and hummus, fruit and veggie platters, monkey bread, and angel food cake.


This is one of the pics I made, their were 4 all together scattered around different rooms. Her theme is jungle animals, and she wanted to use orange, green, brown, and blue.

This is a close up of a little lion I found and used as part of the center piece, one of the prizes from the games, the little bag has bath salts, a candle, and lotion, and one of the invites. 


Sara loves Angle Food Cake, and I didn't want to use rattles, and the normal things found at Michael's to decorate cakes, so I used some scrapbooking  pieces I had on hand, I think it turned out kinda cute.



This picture did not turn out well, but this is the little thank you gifts that went home with each of the girls, inside were mini candy bars, and a little thank you "written" from the baby thanking each of them for coming, and asking them to visit when he gets here.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments: