Sunday, May 31, 2009

Relaxing day....

Well, after moving all the soil up the hill to fill the two garden boxes yesterday, we didn't have it in us to do it again today with bark. So we took a day to just enjoy the back yard, do laundry, clean house, run to Trader Joe's. Scott is taking Amanda and her family flying over the islands, I am hoping he comes back with some pictures. 
In the mean time, here are a few more peeks at the back yard! We have corn, pumpkins, cucumbers, zucchini, tomato, jalapeno, kohlrabi, cabbage, beans, peas, lettuce, spinach, carrots, cauliflower, eggplant, and cantaloupe
For herbs we have basil, chives, cilantro, parsley, mint, and oregano. We will probably add rosemary and thyme also.
I planted most of the pots this year in red, white and blue which is very different for me. Usually I am pinks, purples kinda girl. Which I still used on the front porch :)
Hope you had a relaxing day!
If hubby took pictures I will post again later!

No comments: