Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine wrap up...

My friend Jessica and I made a total of 141 of the M&M Valentines to sell at work for Relay for Life... they ALL sold! Yay! We are going to make some to sell for St. Patricks Day next.
I made 20 of these decorated suckers to take to my work, along with 3 Dozen Chocolate Covered Cherries, and Lettuce Wraps. Above is a closeup of the stickles I used to bling them up a bit.

I had forgotten to post the completed Valentine project I made using a kit from Treasury ($10) I LOVE it!
Spring is popping up ALL over Bellingham! The back yard...
Under the trees...
The side yard...
We hadn't been down Chuckanut since last fall, so we headed to Larabee State park for our walk today! The sun was out, the temp was 52, people were EVERYWHERE!!!
I LOVED this shot! How fun would that be??? I am not sure Koko would hold that still! I would be willing to try though! Hehe!


We even found spring popping up by the beach... so pretty! Is spring popping up where you are?
We came home and had a yummy dinner of crab legs, baked potatoes, salad, and I bought 2 pieces of New York Cheesecake at the store just for a simple little after dinner treat, without the leftovers of a whole one. Hope you got to enjoy a LOVE-ly day too!



No comments: