Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010!

Happy Valentines day! We started the day off with Blueberry Waffles and sausage! Yummy! :)
Scott cooked the sausage while I cooked the waffles, I LOVE when he is in the kitchen cooking with me. It makes things way more fun!
The chocolate covered cherries are the last of 4 dozen I made last week, most of them went to my work Valentine party. Thanks Kari for teaching me how to make them when you were here! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!! My friend Jessica gave me the heart glass for Valentines Day filled with trail mix! It's gone, so I repurposed it into our candleholder! Thanks Jessica, I LOVE it!
It's off to walk on the beach now!!! I'll be back with my Valentine gift for Scott later this afternoon!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments: