Saturday, February 13, 2010

Canvas project, what do you think?

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple weeks! Lots going on! We did take some time to walk on the pier the other night at sunset... isn't it gorgeous?!? =)
I can't decide which I like best and thought I would get YOUR opinion... pink and brown???
Black and off white???
Or blue and brown??? I am definitely loving the layout and will use it again! The canvas size is huge 24x24 so the squares are each 8x8, I think I will add little doodads too like buttons, flowers or shells once I have decided on the color.

We have no plans for the weekend, yay! Just get to do what we feel like doing, when we feel like doing it... oh, except for Valentines Day. We did go to Outback last weekend to celebrate Valentines Day. We don't have an Outback in Bellingham, but there is one 15 minutes down the road in Burlington. I am cooking crab, baked potatoes and salad for Sunday... haven't decided on dessert yet. And a walk on the beach is a must, even if it rains! =D

Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know the color scheme you like! Have a great weekend!


No comments: