Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend away!

Good morning! We are headed out of town for the weekend! Yay! It has been a while since we got away! My beautiful sister and her family have arrived back in the states after 4 years in Italy! So we are all gathering to say "welcome home"! We will all be there Adam and Genna and my brother and his family, my step brother and his family! Will be loads of fun! Oh, of course mom and step dad too! LOL! Can't wait! I am of course trying to finish up a couple last minute projects to take with me for my nieces and nephews and still have to finish Scott's father's day card! I did finish my dad and Scott's dad's cards and sent them off yesterday! I just kept them very simple..... so I won't post them here, but I will post a little note book I coverd this morning that will fit in my purse. I am a Huge list person and thought this would keep me a little more focused on projects and items on my wish list!

I will be back later today with a post of what I did with these!
Have a great day!

No comments: