Monday, June 30, 2008

Lake Samish

We spent Sunday afternoon on Lake Samish which is about 3 miles down the road from our house. It was a perfect day, the hottest we have seen since moving here, 86 degrees! woohoo! This is a picture of Jett wearing his new life vest, isn't he cute? He loved it! Jett is a new daddy to 4 puppies born Friday night so his mama, Dedra thought he should get away for the day... I am sure that his missus, Bella was not happy with him! heheh! I am hoping one of those puppies will be coming to my house. I haven't gotten the okay from my hubby, yet! *wink*


This is a picture of Scott, my hubby, trying to wake board.... he was not successful, but that's okay he looked good trying. *grin* Good job babe! Better luck next time!

And this is a pic of my friend Dedra pulling her son Kyle behind the boat, he will only let his mama drive while he is boarding he doesn't like to go too fast.

Well, that was our Sunday. I will be back tomorrow with some cards to show you.
Have a great day!

No comments: