Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer?

Has summer finally arrived in the Pacific Northwest? We woke up to a spectacular blue sky and sun shining morning! Yay! I guess the top will finally go down on my car!

This is the view of Bellingham Bay from my back yard. Love it. I sat on the back porch and watched the birds and squirrels argue over the food and drank my coffee.

Yesterday was Jestin's Birthday, Happy Birthday Jes! He decided he wanted Sloppy Joes for dinner with spinach salad and Brownies for dessert. So, that is what he got. But, somehow one of my bags of groceries did not make it home with me a couple days ago, so the birthday napkins and carrots (I haven't missed anything else yet) did not make it home. So, I improvised. Don't know why I forgot I could make my own?! I will be doing that from now on! So simple and cheap!

Have a great day!

No comments: